
Our backyard looked like a winter wonderland yesterday afternoon! The three trees in the center of the photo are the first to bloom in the spring. These trees are probably starting to bloom where I used to live, the Tidewater area of Virginia, but we have a few weeks to wait yet.
I'll be taking Samuel in to school late this morning, and then he gets out of school early today so we'll just run errands in town after we drop him off. My oldest son has a music class after we pick up Samuel, so I'll have to figure out how to keep him happy while we wait. It shouldn't be too hard, it's only a half hour, but I will have to plan ahead!
2 comments:
Wow! Now that is some backyard.To us Brits a backyard is a very small concreted area, maybe at the most 10 feet by 10 feet. You have an amazing garden, it is beautiful.
Thanks! The rolling hills and farms around here remind me of the surroundings I lived in when my family was in England. We lived in Hertfordshire and I went to school in Buckinghamshire.
Post a Comment