Thursday, January 19, 2012

Time for a New Schedule!

Samuel has been using the same visual schedule, slightly modified over the years, since he was six years old.  I always had it as a goal to get him to a new schedule system by the time he was age twelve.  Well, now that age twelve has come and gone, it ends up that I have not yet attained that goal.  Samuel turned thirteen a few weeks ago.  Today, as I was prompting him to go check his schedule he turned to me and said just as matter-of-factly as he could, "Mom, I'm thirteen years old now, leave me alone!"  Definitely time for something new, my boy is growing up!

3 comments:

Happy Elf Mom said...

Wow, 13... it's been a long time since I've heard from you! You need to blog more about what's going on there because I have missed you. :)

LAA and Family said...

Thank you! I have really missed blogging and keeping up with everyone else too. It has been nice to be in touch with you on Facebook.. but that's different! I continue to be challenged with managing everything I want to keep up with. I have been running the past few years with almost no free time and now if I ever do have any free time I have to fight with all 4 of my kids to have a computer to use! I'll at least try to post an update soon.

H Johns said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.